Chief Information Officer (CIO)Flexible and accessible leadership that makes a real impact! Let's Get Started
fCIO - Fractional Expertise
vCIO - Remote Strategic Support
iCIO - Interim to Bridge the Gap
LEADERSHIP THAT MAKES IT HAPPEN
Technology is complex and it changes fast. Most businesses are wasting valuable time and money using systems that no longer suit their business today. Even worse, outdated systems stand in the way of business growth. With all the choices out there for technology to support your business, it can be overwhelming, time-consuming, and confusing to figure out what you need and how to implement it well. Our retainer engagement will give you access to the strategic and tactical leadership expertise you need when you need it.
- What leadership does a CIO typically provide for an business?
- Executive officer business leadership in charge of information processing in an organization
- Responsible for the technology vision and strategy for the company as it aligns to the overall company mission and objectives
- Helps to develop long-term strategic approach to the continuous improvement initiatives of the business and members of the executive leadership team
- Formulates S
trategic ITgoals, planning the IT budget, analyzing and reworking business processes and facilitating technology change
- Provides strategic oversight of technology roadmaps, security planning, systems design, data center operations and development delivery
IMAGINE KNOWING YOUR IN GOOD HANDS
Imagine having a trusted and experienced partner to finally accomplish the all-important strategic technology goals of the organization. Imagine responding quicker to the rapid change with technology that keeps up with your unique needs. Give your business the momentum to make a real impact, streamline critical processes, and increase productivity. Turn your business into a success story! Start making the real progress your business deserves today.
Great businesses deserve systems that enable them to achieve more!
SPEAK WITH SEASONED PROFESSIONALS
Our experts are here to help you figure out where your business is going, and how to get there. Access the expertise, on-demand, and enhance the performance of the existing technical team, including your Managed Service Providers.
How IT all works:
You’ll book a private 30-minute introductory call with one of our experts via our scheduling link. Complete our questionnaire or share your details for our review prior to the call. Join us on our Microsoft Teams call at your scheduled time. You will get to share your biggest business challenges, vision for success, and thoughts about how our expertise can make immediate positive impacts. Following the successful discovery call we will agree to the game plan to get started and book the official kick-off.
There are 6 possible areas of involvement during our engagement:
- Participation in an initial in-depth, in-person meeting to capture long-term business goals, existing systems architecture, active projects, and organizational challenges.
- Regular meetings with the primary contact to discuss strategy, longer-term issues, and business goals.
- Strategic and tactical advice based on a series of ongoing meetings with team leaders. These are individualized and mutually agreed upon. In addition, we’ll serve as a sounding board as they work to achieve their business and technical goals.
- Maturity model review of infrastructure, management, business processes, business applications, documentation, and the like. Where appropriate, we’ll provide best practice frameworks, documentation templates, proof-of-concept examples, and roadmaps.
- Periodic market innovation insights and continuous improvement analysis based on business leadership community interactions.
- Situational responsiveness to needs that arise that you deem require my assistance, which are not covered elsewhere.
REAL STREET CRED…
We’re here to help. We’re not just another technology provider —we’re the business coach. We’ve got the experience, and we’ve got the right tools to help you get your business on the right path.
- We’ve advised C-Suite, leadership, and technical teams both directly and indirectly for more than a decade
- We have strategic partnerships with Microsoft, NetSuite, SAP Partners and more
- We have lived in your world as corporate, small business employees, and independent entrepreneurs
- 40+ combined years of Information Technology & Systems solutions Experience
- Academic study in business administration and management information systems, industry expert certifications, and many more…
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
alkgjdlajg alkwgjew gjaljg laskjg lkajgwe lkjgla gjlawjigwewlkjg lakjglwejgmlagkjlj
Do you still have questions?
How do we know if we are ready for a CIO role in our organization?
If the CIO role is a new concept to the organization, existing leadership buy-in and readiness is critical to support the adoption. For interim CIO support, due to a loss in the existing position, the readiness is likely already established, therefore offering much faster realization of business value. With either situation, or something in between, we will discuss your situation during our discovery call.
May I speak with a couple references about your experience with you?
Sure thing, in addition to testimonials we can also provide applicable references for your needs.
What happens after I pay?
Once you complete the first payment, we will send out a scheduling link to book a kick-off meeting. During that kickoff session, we will share contact information, agree to our game plan, and set the schedule for Steering Committee Calls or Accountability Check-Ins.
We have more questions?
Please send us an email with your questions to: [email protected]
100 % Money-Back Guarantee
The first discovery call is free and there’s no risk or obligation. If we agree that the vCIO opportunity will add value, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. We don’t want your money if we’re not a good fit. If you’re not happy with our kickoff call for any reason, just let us know and we’ll refund your money in full. There is absolutely no long-term obligation too. You can cancel at any time and you will not be charged again.
Availability is Limited
Lack of technical leadership is unproductive and wasteful are taking time out of your day and stealing your profits. Your current systems are getting in the way of growing your business. Get time back to focus on the most critical aspects of your business with faster answers. Respond quicker to the rapid change in the world with technology that keeps up with the demands. LET’S ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS’ TECHNOLOGY TO THE NEXT LEVEL
We are only able to take a few CIO partnerships per year. If you are considering strategic leadership to drive company value, book the discovery call today. We are able to book first come first served bases so the sooner we get started the sooner you will take the critical action you need to grow your business today.